- Those who want a natural, immediate lift that is simple, safe and effective
- Those who have undergone dermal filler treatment and want to have a face or neck thread lift to achieve balanced facial proportions
- Those who have had surgical face lifts and want their skin lifted again and don't want to undergo surgery for a second time
- Those who have sagging skin in their face or body from ageing, pregnancy or fat loss
London’s Premier Clinic For PDO Thread Lifts- Face Lifts & Neck Lifts
Thread lifts are a new technique used to lift sagging, aged skin in your face or body.
The treatment uses small threads carefully placed under the skin that are then used to elevate the area producing an immediate youthful appearance. As the threads also stimulate collagen production in your skin, the full effect of a thread lift will be evident a few weeks later.
PDO Threads can be used to lift and contour the following areas of the face:
- Upper/Mid/Lower Face
- Jawline + Jowls
- Neck + Décoletté
Amazing – very pleased – highly recommend – do not go anywhere else! PL, 2018
I’ve visited both of their clinics, Harley Street and Putney – each time the doctors were extremely knowledgeable and tailored my treatments. I’m thoroughly pleased with the results and would highly recommend The Treatment Rooms! BC, 2018
New to London, I saw an advert for the Treatment Rooms. To my delight I have found a very professional aesthetic clinic. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Fernando, I’m very happy with my treatments. DY, 2017
Thread Lift Procedure Video:
PDO Thread Lift Treatment Summary:
|Procedure Time||Duration of results||Time to full recovery||Anaesthetic|
|30 – 60 mins||18-24 months||2-7 days||Local anaesthetic used|
1) PDO Thread Lifts – a treatment that lifts sagging or aged skin in the face or body
2) Produces an immediate lifting effect that results in a rejuvenated, youthful look
3) PDO Thread Lifts for the face and neck are priced from £800 per area treated
4) Compared to surgical lifts, minimally-invasive thread lifts are lower in cost and risk, leave no scars and have minimal downtime
Click HERE and contact us today to book your free consultation.
Who would benefit most from Thread Lifts?
Are Thread Lifts safe?
Thread Lifts have been around for over 25 years over which time the technique and type of threads used has been refined and perfected. The procedure when performed with experienced hands is safe and well tolerated.
At The Treatment Rooms, we like to inform our patients of the main risks, side effects and rare complications so they are as prepared as we are to tackle them.
Some side effects and complications of Thread Lifts include:
- Bruising or swelling after treatment that subsides shortly afterwards
- Skin tightness or pain that also settles after the procedure
Is the procedure painful?
Prior to the thread lift procedure our doctors will apply local anaesthetic to numb the treatment area.
During the procedure you may feel a tugging sensation as the thread is passed under the skin.
After treatment, you may feel some pain or tightness in the area treated which settle. This is usually well managed with simple pain relief.
What aftercare is there after treatment?
Following a thread lift procedure, our patients are given personalised post-treatment instructions to ensure they have a comfortable recovery and achieve full, long lasting results.
In general, following a PDO thread lift, patients are advised they can expect:
- Mild swelling and soreness for 5-7 days
- Mild sensation of tightness for up to 2 weeks
- Temporary skin surface dimpling over the area treated
Our aftercare instructions are specific to the procedure a patient has had and they are also given on the day of treatment.
How much do thread lifts cost?
Thread lift pricing varies on a case by case basis depending on the number of threads used.
- Face thread lifts start from £800 per area
- Body thread lifts start from £1200 per area
An area includes both sides of the face or body.