- Those who want a natural, immediate lift that is simple, safe and effective
- Those who have undergone dermal filler treatment and want to have a face or neck thread lift to achieve balanced facial proportions
- Those who have had surgical face lifts and want their skin lifted again and don't want to undergo surgery for a second time
- Those who have sagging skin in their face or body from ageing, pregnancy or fat loss
PDO Thread Lifts for the Body at The Treatment Rooms London
One of the most popular treatments here at The Treatment Rooms London is our PDO Thread Lifts for the body.
We have perfected the TTR-method for this treatment meaning we can treat sagging areas of skin and fat instead of having to undergo surgery. The treatment uses threads carefully placed under the skin that are then used to elevate the area, resulting in a rejuvenated, youthful appearance.
There are a number of body areas we treat with PDO Threads and they include:
- Thighs & Knees
Inserting PDO Threads carefully under the skin can help to contour and tone your body shape, lifting excess skin and fat. The effect is immediate, with the full effect evident by 6-8 weeks. The threads are then dissolved by the body and are replaced by the skin’s natural collagen and elastin helping to preserve the lifting effects for 18-24 months.
Want to find out more?
- For Face and Neck PDO Thread Lifts click here.
- Read our blog on PDO Thread Lifts and visit our Body (click here) or Face (click here) galleries to find out more.
PDO Thread Lift Treatment Summary:
|Procedure Time||Duration of results||Time to full recovery||Anaesthetic|
|30 – 60 mins||18-24 months||1- 2 weeks||Local anaesthetic used|
1) PDO Thread Lifts – a treatment that lifts sagging or aged skin in the face or body
2) Produces an immediate lifting effect that results in a rejuvenated, youthful look
3) PDO Thread Lifts for the body are cost from £1200 per area treated
4) Compared to surgical lifts, minimally-invasive thread lifts are lower in cost and risk, leave no scars and have minimal downtime
Click HERE and contact us today to book your free consultation.
Who would benefit most from Thread Lifts?
Are Thread Lifts safe?
Thread Lifts have been around for over 25 years over which time the technique and type of threads used has been refined and perfected. The procedure when performed with experienced hands is safe and well tolerated.
At The Treatment Rooms, we like to inform our patients of the main risks, side effects and rare complications so they are as prepared as we are to tackle them.
Some side effects and complications of Thread Lifts include:
- Bruising or swelling after treatment that subsides shortly afterwards
- Skin tightness or pain that also settles after the procedure
Is the procedure painful?
Prior to the thread lift procedure our doctors will apply local anaesthetic to numb the treatment area.
During the procedure you may feel a tugging sensation as the thread is passed under the skin.
After treatment, you may feel some pain or tightness in the area treated which settle. This is usually well managed with simple pain relief.
What aftercare is there after treatment?
Following a thread lift procedure, our patients are given personalised post-treatment instructions to ensure they have a comfortable recovery and achieve full, long lasting results.
In general, following a PDO thread lift, patients are advised they can expect:
- Mild swelling and soreness for 5-7 days
- Mild sensation of tightness for up to 2 weeks
- Temporary skin surface dimpling over the area treated
Our aftercare instructions are specific to the procedure a patient has had and they are also given on the day of treatment.
How much do thread lifts cost?
Thread lift pricing varies on a case by case basis depending on the number of threads used.
- Face thread lifts start from £800 per area
- Body thread lifts start from £1200 per area
An area includes both sides of the face or body.