British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery
Dr Fernando, lead hair transplant surgeon at The Treatment Rooms London, is now a full member of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery.
What is the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery?
The British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery (BAHRS) is a UK non-profit organisation for individuals who have an interest in hair loss, hair transplant surgery and hair research. Its key objectives are to:
- Promote the understanding and reputation of hair restoration surgery in the UK and Ireland
- Foster the communication of information relating to hair restoration surgery amongst members, other practitioners and other professional bodies
- Advance all aspects of the professional practice of hair restoration surgery to high standards of competence, conduct and ethics and to promote education in appropriate skills
- Represent members, to assist members to protect their interests, and to offer members support in matters relating to hair restoration surgery practice
BAHRS has a strict code of conduct and standard when it comes to hair transplant surgery. Any member of BAHRS is required to uphold these principles. As a result, if you visit a surgeon who is a BAHRS member, you can expect them to provide you high quality hair transplant surgery as outlined by BAHRS’ professional standards.
Dr Dilan Fernando- Full Member of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery
As of January 2019- Dr Fernando is now a full member of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery. He continues to work tirelessly to give his patients the highest quality hair transplant surgery. This includes working to BAHRS’ professional standards. It means no corners are cut in delivering hair transplants to patients in London and the wider UK.
Being a full member of BAHRS, Dr Fernando will continue to uphold its code of conduct around the following standards of hair transplant surgery:
- Consultation process
- Consent process
- Transparent transaction processes
- Record keeping
- Hair Transplant aftercare
- Hair Transplant advertising
For more information, you can click the link (here).
Read more blogs: