Another FUE hair transplant success story! Here at The Treatment Rooms London we wanted to share another before and after hair transplant photo. This gentleman was suffering from the effects of male pattern baldness primarily at his temples. His treatment aim was to reverse the recession of his frontal and temporal hairline.
Read more about hair transplant surgery
- Hair Transplant Surgery
- Are you a candidate for hair transplant surgery?
- Surgery Recovery
- Meet your surgeon
This gentleman was suffering from temporal and frontal hairline recession. Being on finasteride meant he had stabilised his hair loss. Now he was looking to restore his hair to a hairline he wanted to have.
Our surgeons had to plan his transplant carefully around the following points:
- His expected hair loss in the future
- How he wanted to style his hair after his hair transplant
- How thick his hair are
- Where his mature hairline should be in relation to his desired hairline
The aim of his hair transplant was to:
- Give him a natural hairline that is brought forward
- Fill out his temple region
- Bolster and thicken out his existing frontal hair
Extraction of 1300 grafts for implantation into the frontal hairline and temple region. This was carried out using the FUE (follicular unit excision) method in one session.
Before and after hair transplantation
This patient’s result is 9 months post surgery. We can expect further growth and thickness over the next 9 months.
Interested in having a hair transplant?
Our surgeons would welcome a visit by you into our clinic. Choosing to have a hair transplant is a big decision and we take our time to answer your questions surrounding this treatment.